Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29, 2010

Day 2 of Rad and chemo. So far pretty uneventful. Keep praying. I am more coherent today (they gave med some relaxing drugs when I had PICC line put in and needless to say I was 'relaxed' -- so some of my misspellings and vocabulary errors were blatantly screaming out at me this morning when I re-read them. Rich does not want me writing, driving, cooking, walking or talking while on this medication again. Seems I was walking around with my farting hippo and doing some damage with that as well. I apologize for the inconsistency in my blogging yesterday or from now on I will give you a warning that I am drugged and read at your own risk. :-)

Will write again with next doctor visit or something becomes more eventful. Be well, Marilyne

3 comments:

  1. Rule #1 No apologies
    Rule #2 Relaxing is good. Whatever it takes
    Rule #3 Reread rule #1

    Got a vibe from Harvey. He got the message that he picked the wrong broad to mess with. He is well aware now that his days are numbered and he's figuring on a hasty retreat. Hasty works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to ditto what Nancy said, she has some great rules! :) Besides, I laughed out loud visualizing you walking around with a farting hippo ;)

    Now for the thought of the day:
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know...I have some crazy wonderful friends...love you both...hanging in there...was at hosp pretty much all day today - had to be infused with fluids and still have fever which they think is a tumor fever - a few others are starting to have this happen to them besides me. So Harvey must really be getting 'steamed' about the radiation and chemo going through my body and hence HIS sorry butt too. Okay, no more apologies, I will simply squeeze Burt the Hippo. Love you

    ReplyDelete