Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4, 2010

Tomorrow would have been my dad's 103rd birthday had he lived.  He was 96 when he died.  Tomorrow is also the day Rich and I met 33 years ago. After tomorrow all I have left is 5 more rad treatments.  How odd that these memories intertwine with one another around the same day that I have fond memories. 


Am not writing as much in here because the treatment is wearing heavily on me.  I have 6 rad treatments left after today and I literally have to crawl out of bed to shower and get dressed and drag my sorry butt to the car.  All I want to do is have the rad treatment and come home to curl in a ball with my pain and exhaustion and just sleep.  Everyone said this would be the worst part and they were not whistling dixie.  It truly is.  But in my heart I know that Harvey is suffering for it and I will do anything to get rid of him.  Keep praying please as these prayers and thoughts are what get me going each day to finish the treatment out.  I love you all.  Be well, Marilyne

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there Mar! From I have seen and read you really do have a crowd of faithful fans, and I am one of them. I cannot imagine what you are going through, but know that I am sending you lots of positive thoughts, energy and prayers. If all else fails, slap the pig for a giggle :)
    Big gentle hugs to you!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy gets slapped quite a bit lately...they told me last few weeks would be brutal and they weren't kidding. I'm hanging in there. Thanks for your prayers and love and being there. Love, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...I was just thinking about how other people may interpret our pig slapping conversation! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete