Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011

Hello Everyone - I came in here today for two reasons.  One was to let you know that my six month scan is tomorrow.  Follow up exams will occur next week.  I have not been as anxious about this scan for some reason and did not think it necessary to come in here until after the scan and results were in.  The second reason was to mention that I lost a very close and dear friend yesterday.  I considered her as close to me as a daughter.  She died in her sleep at the age of 41.  Too young.  We do not know the cause just yet, speculation was it was her heart.  The reason I bring this sad information forth in my blog is to reiterate once again how tenuous life is, how we need to hold on to our days and enjoy them to the fullest.  To let small unimportant things that might annoy us slide off our backs, to forgive those we may be carrying grudges against, to say I love you to the people closest to you that you might not think to say it to on a daily basis.  Most of all, to appreciate one another for in the scheme of things, today may be all we have.  That's all I have to say on the matter.  It was my way of coming in here and grieving for my friend and daughter.  She will be sorely missed by me and all others who loved and knew her.  Thanks for letting me open up about this in here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment