Friday, February 18, 2011

6 month scan

Had appt with my oncologist today and the 6 month scan came out well.  Still have to see the colo-rectal surgeon for a scoping as he looks close but nothing lit up on the scan.  The oncologist is usually more bubbly and upbeat than the surgeon so we shall see.  I will finish this post after I see the colo-rectal surgeon but it seems to be going very well.

Surgeon's appointment on Thursday was good.  They poked, prodded and splunked their way through Harvey's old house and found nothing suspicious.  Relief abounded.  They still cautiously advised me that they will watch me closely which I am thankful they are.  I do not have to go back for four months which is awesome.  Four months of relatively free thinking and freedom from worry of cancer.  How good is that?

Thank you everyone for being there and for your prayers, caring and concern.  Be well, Marilyne

No comments:

Post a Comment