Monday, July 18, 2011

Continuing on the Journey

Hello everyone.  Had my follow up colorectal surgury visit and that went well.  They are so aggressive about following the aftermath of this cancer.  I am thankful for that but so tired of doctor visits and the splunking and prodding.  Next is an ultrasound in the next few weeks as part of the one year follow up practice.  Then I get a reprieve (hopefully) for a few months and in September more scans, tests and prodding.  Next month on the 18th marks one year since treatment ended.  One year went by awfully fast although it seemed to go very slowly during treatment.  My celebratory anniversary however is Dec 18th.  That was when the biopsy confirmed no cancer was there.  And so the journey moves on and I keep my seat belt on in case it gets bumpy but so far it has been a very pleasant ride.  Thank you all for praying and being there for me and Thank you God for the healing grace you bestowed upon me.  Be well, Marilyne

1 comment:

  1. It's Darlene checking on you guys.
    Take a moment to just cherish the day, your special man and your family.
    You and Rich are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete